t r e a t i s e ~

Monday, April 4

who i am ~

Reblog and BOLD what applies to you.

My Personality :
I’m loud
I’m sarcastic
I’m cocky
I cry easily
I have a bad temper
For the most part, I don’t like people
I’m easy to get along with
I have more enemies than friends
I’ve smoked ~ its my past .
I’ve smoked weed
I drink coffee
I clean my room daily

My Appearance :
I wear makeup - not every day
I wear a piece of jewelery at all times
I wear contacts (for eyesight not colour)
I wear glasses
I have/had braces
I change my hair color often
I straighten my hair often ~ i got curly hair for now .
I have piercings
I have small feet ~ larger feet ade laa haha

Relationships :
I’m in a relationship now
I’m single
I’m crushing
I’m in love
I’m always scared of being hurt
An ex has physically abused me, at least once
I’ve told someone I loved them when I didn’t
I’ve told someone I didn’t love them when I did
I’ve been in love more than two times
I believe in love at first sight

Friendships :
I have a best friend
I have at least ten friends
I’ve gotten a phone call in the last 48 hours from a friend
I’ve been in a serious fight with a friend - but are they ever “serious” when it’s between girls? I don’t know what this means haha.
I can trust at least five people with my life

Experiences :
I’ve been on a plane
I’ve been on a train
Someone close to me has died
I’ve taken a taxi
I’ve taken a city bus
I’ve taken a school bus

I’ve gone bungee jumping
I’ve made a speech
I’ve been in some sort of club
I’ve won an award
I’ve spent 24 hours on the computer straight
I’ve been in a physical fight

Music :
I listen to R&B
I listen to country
I listen to pop
I listen to techno
I listen to rock
I’m one of those people who play songs repeatedly until I hate it

I hate the radio
I buy CDs

Television :
I spend at least six hours a day watching TV
I watch soap operas daily
I’m in love with Days of Our Lives
I’ve seen and liked The OC
I’ve seen and liked One Tree Hill
I’ve seen and liked Americas Next Top Model
I’ve seen and liked Popular
I’ve seen and liked 24
I’ve seen and liked CSI
I’ve seen and liked Everwood

Family Life :
I get along with both of my parents
I have at least one brother
I have at least one sister

I have at least one step brother/sister
I have at least one half brother/sister
I’ve been kicked out of my house
I’ve ran away from home (not properly)
I’ve made my parents cry
I’ve lied to my parents
I’ve lied to my parents about where I am
I’ve lied to my parents about what I’m doing

I’ve walked out when I’ve been grounded
I don’t live with my parents
Parents are screwed up and gone

Hair :
I’ve been brown
I’ve had streaks
I’ve cut my hair in the past year (like…at the hairdresser)
I’ve dyed my hair in the past year
I’ve been blonde
I’ve been red
I’ve been light brown
I’ve been medium brown

I’ve been blue/green
I’ve gotten my hair thinned
I use conditioner
I’ve used Silk Therapy
I’ve used hot oil treatments
I’ve curled my hair
I’ve straightened my hair
I’ve ironed my hair

I’ve braided my hair

School :
I’ve yelled at a teacher
I’ve been suspended
I’ve had an in-school suspension
I’ve walked out of class
I’ve skipped an entire day of school

I’ve skipped a whole month of one certain class
I’ve failed a test
I’ve cheated on a test
I’ve helped someone else cheat on a test

I’ve failed Art
I’ve failed PE
I’ve failed Math
I’ve failed Science
I’ve failed another class
A teacher has called my parents ~ i hate this part !