t r e a t i s e ~

Sunday, June 20

cursing ~

Its been 1day and half , he doesn't talk even texting me , ughh . I'm juz wait for his action and do nothing , well you noe me , sucha pig-headed gurl since ages , HEHE. forget bout it ! :)
Today , i went to Kuala brang wif my luvly parents to find a new rent house, for me and frenz to stay dis comin semester . Its been a months to find this house ! make me so sick and non-stop cursing bout this matter. Em whatt a great sunny today yea, i have to walk my ass off and ask plenty of people to find the house , its very tiring.arghh damn ;O
Next , we'd lunch at whatever kind of rstaurant , i can't rmmber at all its name but it seems have kopitiam2 la ;D ohh their chicken rice , so undlicious plus the chicken also really2 big one ( its contras actlly ! ) Looks , its so cute mom, said it to my momma ;p Im bloody sure, it make you wanna kick the waiter !trust me , HAHA . cursing again ,wtff stingy of rstaurant ! ;) My dad whisper sumthing to my mom , then she gave me a note. heyy ,control ur volume oke ! I DONT CARE mom , they should noe ! ;p
OMG i'm so dead beat today , i noe i need a pretty enough sleep , HEE . then i should go now , thats the end of shittin day today , thats it for now . thnx ! ;)